Tools, Information & Resources
Just The Facts
Just the Facts are a series of fact sheets published by IDA. These are full of helpful information for anyone interested in dyslexia. Print them and share them freely.
- Dyslexia Basics
- Dyslexia and Related Disorders
- Dyslexia: Is it All in Your Mind?
- Individualized Education Programs (IEP)
- Understanding Your Dyslexia
- Parents Rights
- Multisensory Structured Language (MSL) – Approaches
- Multisensory Structured Language (MSL) -Teaching
- Academic Therapists
- Classroom Accommodations for Students with Dyslexia
- Home Schooling
- Suggestions for Faculty
- Suggestions for College Students
- Adults and the Work Place
- A Parent’s Guide to Effective Instruction
- Evaluating Educational Professionals
- IDA Position Statement: Dyslexia Treatment Programs
IDA San Diego provides this referral list in support of efforts to provide services to individuals with dyslexia, their families, and all related support personnel. The branch does not, however, endorse any of the service providers presented in this list. These providers are listed as a starting point from which one must screen for appropriateness to the individual situation. This list includes only those who have completed and returned the necessary forms (Service Provider Information Form) and who are members of IDA. IDA San Diego reserves the sole right to determine appropriateness for inclusion on the list.
Share this page with your friends…